Why so long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why so long

Yesterday I sat on the phone for support for 42 minutes. Then I got a message that said my wait would be another 37 minutes. I could leave my number and they would call back. Why do you have to sit and wait so long for support?

Realistically you could have left your name and number and they would have called you back. As to why the long wait its a lack of proper staffing by Management.
    Want to make a real difference? Please cast your vote to make the PLM Pro a reality: http://forum.insteon.com/forum/main-...t/8221-plm-pro

Comment

I'm not sure anyone is there. Not only was I on hold for over 45 minutes, but no one has either read or responded to an email I sent on December 23, which inquired about why they hadn't responded to my request to get my Hub back, which they acknowledged, on August 27, that they had. I realize that is an awfully long sentence, but not so long as the wait I have had for any kind of acknowledgment, much less real service. Is Alex S a real person, or just the figment of someone's imagination?????? Is there a forum leader who knows how to get in touch with Smarthome/Insteon? For that matter, does Smarthome/insteon really exist, except as a vehicle to accept money and provide nothing in return?????

Comment

Frankly, I find the support line very helpful. I always ask for a callback and I always get one. As far as waiting for 45 minutes or so . . . Insteon is a sophisticated product and sometimes the troubleshooting takes a while. Personally, I appreciate the time they spend with me to resolve issues and don't mind waiting a bit longer to get service like this.

Comment

Working...
        X