3-Way Toggle not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-Way Toggle not working

I have installed multiply micro dimmer into the House via the Hub, initially for the 1st week everything worked fine, I would switch the light on via existing switching (latching) and then I would turn light off via the app, I could then turn the light back on via the switch (normally on position to off position) and the light would turn on. Everything worked fine. However something random has happened now and I turn the light on via the switch and I am unable to turn it off via the switch, only via the app, also only via the app if the light switch is then in the off position.

How to do I fix this either by resetting everything or otherwise, please note that in the app the settings still show the device as latching and with 3 way toggle on

The only problem is that the wiring has not changed since the initial install and everything was working as planned then. Is there a way to do a factory reset on the modules at all ?

However thank you for the advice and I will go and check the wiring issue just incase, also would you actully recommend what is the best form of switching at all too i.e. latching momentary or dual momentary?
    Last edited by Brendan.S; 06-18-2015, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X