More scene issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More scene issues

It seems that all scenes that are created turn on the first device but no other.
    All devices respond individually but not in scenes.
    I have also been using HL but it is no longer viable as most of my devices show as unknown.
    The app does not allow for + or - minutes from sunrise, sunset and you cannot have more than one scene at any given point in time.
    Input from the experts please. I am sure I doing something wrong!

You may want to check the on-level ad ramp rates for each scene. All devices at or near the sane time need to be placed in the same scene. Insteon cannot send disparate signals at the same time. The app does not have a time offset available.
    Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
    Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

So I Need to set each device that is part of the scene to the same ramp rate and same on level? Kind of limiting.

Comment

No. Each responder device can have it's own On-level and ramp rate. In fact, each responder can be set differently (or not) to mores than 400 controllers.
        Message from Forum Admin: stusviews passed away in April 2018. Stu was a huge fan of Insteon and a huge presence on both the Smarthome and Insteon forums, helping thousands of us along the way (he had nearly 20,000 posts to his name). We thank him for his contributions, dedication, and passion for making the Smart Home a reality. He will truly be missed.
        Saving energy is not always free. Be a world saver.

Comment

Working...
        X